By making an order on Republic Market’s web you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Republic Market (“We”) may change our Terms Of Sale at any time without notice. When We make changes, We will post them here. Your continued use of Republic Market’s services shall be considered your acceptance to the revised Terms of Sale. If you do not agree to these Terms of Sale, please do not use this Site or any of Republic Market’s services and immediately cancel your Republic Market account by emailing us at [email protected] or simply by visiting your account page at My Account.
You may only purchase Products from us if:
a) you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, in Singapore and Malaysia you must be at least 18 years old); and,
b) you are an authorised user of the credit card, debit card or bank account used to pay for your order;
1. Items in your cart are not secured until you have submitted your order successfully and may sell out during the process.
2. When you place an order, you are agreeing to make an order with an obligation to pay for said order.
3. You should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. We only accept your order once payment has been received (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
4. You may be able to change or cancel your order within a short period of ordering. You will be unable to do this on the site and should contact customer service via email at [email protected]
5. All sales however, are final and strictly no cancellations once payment is received.
6. Reservation is not permitted.
7. Depending on the value of your order or the delivery option or address you choose, delivery costs may also be charged. Such additional charges will be clearly shown during the checkout process and included in the 'Total Cost'.
8. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Don’t worry, if there’s an issue with an order, we’ll get in touch with you.
9. Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we think there’s something dodgy going on with an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please don’t take offence – get in touch with Customer Care or via email to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to speak to you about it.
The Price shall be the price quoted within product description. Republic Market does not charge any taxes and The Price is exclusive of any taxes. The Price on our site is based on Singapore Dollars.
Republic Market only accepts Singapore Dollars and Malaysia Ringgit as payment. All other currencies you view on this Site is for estimation purposes only.
Republic Market accepts payment via the following methods:
• Internet banking & ATM transfer to Maybank account
• PayNow & PayLah
• Credit & Debit Card payments via PayPal
• PayPal balance
• Internet banking & ATM transfer to CIMB account • Credit & Debit Card payments via PayPal
• PayPal balance
All other countries
• Credit & Debit Card payments via PayPal
• PayPal balance
All internet banking or ATM transfer payments are required to be made within 2 days.
PayPal balance, credit and debit cards will be paid at time of order. Orders can be canceled with or without prior notice if payment is not successfully received during this period. A re-order can be made if the item is still available.
Payment of the Total Cost must be paid, prior to delivery arrangements being made. The Buyer must pay in full.
The availability of our products can be seen in the product description page.
Please take note that as Republic Market also sells custom product, some orders may only be sent out 2-4 weeks after payment has been received successfully.
Below are the estimated dispatch times.
• Cushion covers printed upon order - 2 weeks after payment has been received.
• All other pre-order items - 2 to 4 weeks after payment has been received.
• In stock orders will be sent out 1-2 working days after payment has been received.
If your orders continue items that have both in-stock and pre-ordered or customised products, all the items will be dispatched out together once your pre-ordered/customised product arrives.
If you would like to receive your in-stock items first, please contact us at [email protected] to arrange for a separate delivery. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
We make every effort to meet our suggested delivery timescales, however, please be aware that during busy periods, delivery might take slightly longer than usual! We apologise if this is ever the case, but we will do our very best to get your parcel sent out asap!
Normal Mail is FREE within Singapore and West Malaysia for non-bulky orders and will be sent by SingPost and PosLaju respectively. No tracking information will be provided and Republic Market cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost packages caused by the postal services used. Republic Market will provide, on request, a video or photo proof of the posting of your order. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Delivery service is FREE within Singapore and West Malaysia for orders totalling over $100 Singapore Dollars or it’s equivalent. Republic Market reserve the right to use whichever delivery company we deem suitable for your order. A tracking number or delivery note number will be provided. In the event that your order is damaged or lost during delivery to you, Republic Market will replace your order.
In the event that the package is returned to us due to the customer’s error in indicating the incorrect and/or insufficient address, a re-delivery fee would be charged and be payable by the customer.
1. Before you finalise your order, you’ll be given various delivery options to choose from with estimated delivery time, tracking and insurance availability depending on the delivery address.
2. While we will do all we can to meet all delivery times, Republic Market cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control such as postal/carrier delays, logistics or bad weather. In such a case, we will keep you updated as much as we can. If you are having trouble with your shipment, don’t hesitate to get in touch at [email protected]
3. Orders sent within Singapore and Malaysia will usually be delivered 1-4 days after order is sent out.
4. Orders to other countries may take up to 3 weeks from time of posting to reach you.
5. As soon as your order ships, you will be informed via email and provided with a tracking number for delivery methods that provide them.
Customs and import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. Unfortunately, Republic Market has no control of these charges and they must be paid by the customer. To avoid any unexpected surprises, we suggest you check out what import charges may apply before you order!
Orders are only processed on working days (this does not include weekends or bank holidays)
Not found your answer? Check out of FAQ’s for anything else you might need
a) Before you finalise your order, you’ll be given various delivery options to choose from with estimated delivery time, tracking and insurance availability depending on the delivery address.
b) While we will do all we can to meet all delivery times, Republic Market cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control such as postal/carrier delays, logistics or bad weather. In such a case, we will keep you updated as much as we can. If you are having trouble with your shipment, don’t hesitate to get in touch at [email protected]
c) Orders sent within Singapore and Malaysia will usually be delivered 1-4 days after order is sent out.
d) Orders to other countries may take up to 3 weeks from time of posting to reach you.
e) As soon as your order ships, you will be informed via email and provided with a tracking number for delivery methods that provide them.